Digha “Meenakshi & Taranga”
- AC DBL (07) @ 990/-
- DBL (04) @ 660/-
- Family 5 Bed Room (03) @ 500/-
- Suit Room (01) @ 2499/-
1. Located close to newly build Digha gate, surrounded by the trees and natural greenery.
2. Well furnished room (A.C., non A.C.) with attached bath & balcony.
3. Ample car parking.
4. Restaurant with various veg & non veg menus. Plenty of sea-fish and Fresh water fish are added attraction for fish lovers.
5. Conference, seminar, meeting etc. may be arranged in conference and meeting room.
6. Land scape garden with wide lawn.
7. 5 to 7 min. drive from Rail way station & 3 min. drive from bus terminus
1. Lowest Room rent compared to other Hotels of the vicinity – facility being almost same.
2. Water from aqua guard.(Mineral water – chargeable)
3. Generator service during power cut (limited time).
4. Spontaneous service.
5. Supply of hot water, if rooms have no geyser.
6. Branded/Good quality new materials used in kitchen.
7. Wash/clean bedding materials.
8. Special care for elderly or/and physically weak.
9. Polite behavior & caring mentality.
10. Fully safe & secured.
11. Transparent transaction.
12. Internet Booking facility.
Check In: 11.30 AM & Check Out: 11 AM :: Conference Hall @ 800 (50 heads)
The southern West Bengal is endowed with some of the most famous beaches on the eastern coast of India. The beach town of Digha is famous all over for flat & hard beach. Digha beach is girdled with casuarinas plantations along the coast, which adds to the charms of Digha. Is an ideal place to spend weekend. Tourist can travel to Digha any time of the year including very hot summer. The Digha beach has been called the Briton of the East. The main attraction is the sunrise, endless blue sky, endless sea and artificially created water reservoir Amarabati. Apart from tourists have easily visit Science Park, Digha Bigyan Kendra, Rishi Bankim Chandra’s Kapalkundala Temple, Chandaneswar Temple (Shiva) and harbour of Sankarpur. The distance between Kolkata and Digha is 234 km. via Kharagpur and 183 km. via Mecheda/Norghat in the South East direction of ‘Bay of Bengal’.
Please check the rules of reservation & cancellation policy before booking.
Reservation: Khorlo Tours & Travels (Private) Ltd
We are officially approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. We are Registered with Department of Tourism, Government of West Bengal. Also we are a Authorised Marketing Agent (AMA) of West Bengal Tourism Development Corporation – WBTDC, & Benfish-in-Tourism Lodges)
- Sikkim Commerce House, 4/1 Middleton Street, Gr Flr, Kolkata 71, West Bengal.
- Send Whatsapp at: 9477484136
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Website: http://www.khorlo.in, http://www.bengallocal.in
Regarding Bank deposit please follow instructions as mentioned below:-
- ICICI Bank Ltd, Middleton Street Branch, Kolkata 700071, West Bengal
- Account Name: KHORLO TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED
- Account Number: 355005000049
- RTGS / NEFT / IFSC /Code: ICIC0003550
Please check the rules of reservation & cancellation policy before booking. It is mandatory to carry any of the Identity cards (Voter Identity Card / Passport / PAN Card / Driving License / Photo ID card issued by Central / State Govt / Adhar Card). Both these will be examined at the time of check-in.
Terms & Conditions 1. Booking will be open clear 90 days in advance. 2. Full payment to be made at the time of booking. 3. Limited spot booking available. 4. Any reservation may be cancelled by the authority under unavoidable circumstances. 5. Enhanced tarrif if any shall be payable by the party even if the original booking is done on the previous tarrif. 6. 10% service charge will be payable at tourist lodge (Except Dormitory). 7. Room Tarrif is dynamic in nature. 8. Lunch/Dinner and breakfast are mandatory at tourist lodge for all occupants. 9. Luxury tax will be applicable if A.C. room tarrif is above Rs. 1000/- (Except Puri), will be payable at tourist lodge. 10. Service tax as applicable, will be payable at tourist lodge. 11. Booking is not transferable. 12. Payment gateway charges is non refundable in any case. Cancellation Policy 1. In case, request for cancellation of reservation is received :- a) Clear 15 days or more days before - 20% will be deducted. b) Between clear 7 days to 14 days before - 50% will be deducted. c) Between clear 3 days to 6 days before - 75% will be deducted. d) Less than 3 days - no refund. 2. Date of occupation not to be counted. 3. The calculation for refund will be calculated on the basis of check in date. 3. 'Partial cancellation' is not allowed. 4. Refund will be processed online within 7 working days. 5. No cancellation refund will be allowed for no show, early checkout for any reason whatsoever. 6. Due to any circumstances, if room is not availed by the customer on arrival, in such cases, any refund is the discretion of the authority and limited to max tarrif of that room. Special Note A copy of valid photo identity card submitted at the time of check-in. Alteration of dates is not allowed. All benfish tourist lodges have attached restaurants. Generator will be in operation in case of load-shedding in evening between 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm. Geyser/AC will not be operational during load-shedding. Please check the latest terms & conditions from Benfish Website. T & C updated on 1st July 2020