“monchasha” is our latest rural based sustainable ecotourism module operating with social responsibility over at village paushi, east midnapore. “monchasha” is a blend of authentic village culture, pure earthen tradition, cultural heritage of a speed less rural life and a true sentiment of natural india.
we are doing comprehensive research in finding out of suitable locations for village tourism, database of like minded tourists & their expectations, demarcate roles and responsibilities among various stakeholders, complete package to the guest families, scientific product development, provision and management of infrastructure, accommodation and food facilities, promotional plans and more importantly about the role of community for the strategic implementation of project.
- CHECK IN TIME: 12 NOON
- CHECK OUT TIME: 10 AM
*Accommodation*: We have 4 bamboo cottages and 4 (four) person can stay in a cottage. Each cottage have a river facing balcony & attached western washroom
Tariff Per Person Per Day with Food & Taxes:
- Rs.7200/-only (stay & meals for 2 persons)
- Rs.9000/-only (stay & meals for 3 persons)
- Rs.10800/-only (stay & meals for 4 persons)
- Extra Person Rs.2250/-only
Cost Includes Accommodation In A Bamboo Cottage, All Meals (Welcome Drink, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner And Next Day Breakfast)& All Applicable Taxes
- Child Policy:
- Child below 4 Years: Stay is free. Food on actual (payable on spot).
- Child of age (4-8 years): Rs. 1530/- Payable for Stay and Food during reservation.
- Car Parking Charge: Free
- Driver Stay (Dormitory) & Food: 1530/-
- Pet Allowance – Rs.540/-
WE DO NOT HAVE AC FACILITY.
Transfers / Pickup / Drop
- Pick up / drop from Kalinagar Bus stop @ 600/- (one way)
- Pick up / drop from Contai / Kathi Rail Station @ 1500/- (one way)
“mon chasha” is a journey, a theme of consciousness in global tourism arena by creating a sustainable ecotourism module with social responsibility, based on rural bengal.
Ecotourism Aspects of Monchasha (Click on the links below):
- Alternate Power
- Green Building
- Grey Water Harvesting
- Organic Cultivation
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Waste Management
Q: Why we create MonChasha?
Q: Where is MonChasha?
Regarding Bank deposit please follow instructions as mentioned below:-
Deposit Cheque or transfer the money digitally over our current account
- Bank: State Bank of India
- Branch: Middleton Street Branch, Kolkata 700071
- Account Name: MONCHASHA
- Account Number: 37046599777
- RTGS / NEFT / IFSC /Code: SBIN0003762
(Please intimate us immediately after any deposit)
- 100% payment is required for final reservation
- Before 10 days reservation can not be altered & cancelled
- In any case booking amount is not refundable
- In general case food package starts from lunch & end by next day breakfast
- For More Details Please Go Through Our Blog – http://monchasha.com
- Find Us @ tripadvisor http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1432228-d3469907-Reviews-Mon_Chasha-Midnapore_West_Bengal.html
- Visit Our FACEBOOK PAGE – https://www.facebook.com/monchasha/
Kolkata Reservation Office: (Own Property)
- Sikkim Commerce House, 4/1 Middleton Street, Ground Floor, Kolkata, PIN – 700071, West Bengal.
- Mobile Contact: +91 98310.95234, +91 94774.76376
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Website: www.monchasha.in
We hereby request you for your personal presence over at “monchasha” which will surely recharge our endeavour. according to our confidence this model of tourism – “monchasha” will certainly uphold the flag of west bengal tourism in the hospitality sector.