“IN & AROUND KOLKATA”
Kolkata, a city strongly associated with British rule and the East India Company, has a fascinating relationship with its colonial history. This city is more relaxed than some of its modern Indian counterparts, and residents claim a strong relationship to its colonial past. With a rich literary tradition and strong educational institutions, Kolkata also has a more relaxed and peaceful feel than some of India’s other modern metropolises. Combined with spicy Bengali cuisine and a love of fried street food, it proved a rewarding place to explore.
Kolkata City Sightseeings …
- Report at 8 am at Dalhousie Square
- Starts at 8.30 AM
- Drive pass Raj Bhavan, Akashvani Bhavan (All India Radio), St. John’s Church, Bidhan Sabha (Assembly), High Court, Treasury Building, GPO, Writer’s Building, Howrah Bridge.
- Belur Math, Dakshineswar Temple, Jain Temple, Police Museum, Raja Ramohan Museum.
- Lunch (Own Cost).
- Saheed Minar, Town Hall (Eden Garden Drive pass), Princep Ghat, River Side Ganga, Netaji Bhavan, St.Paul’s Cathedral, Victoria Memorial.
- Tour end at Victoria Memorial at 5.00 pm (Approx).
Departure: Daily (Except Monday)Excludes: Entry fees, Lunch. Rate: 450/- Per Head.Includes: AC coach, Sightseeing, Guide, Parking Fees.Note:
Reservation: Khorlo Tours & Travels (Private) Ltd
We are officially approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. We are Registered with Department of Tourism, Government of West Bengal. Also we are a Authorised Marketing Agent (AMA) of West Bengal Tourism Development Corporation – WBTDC, & Benfish-in-Tourism Lodges)
- Sikkim Commerce House, 4/1 Middleton Street, Gr Flr, Kolkata 71, West Bengal.
- Send Whatsapp at: 9477484136
- Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.khorlo.in, http://www.bengallocal.in
Regarding Bank deposit please follow instructions as mentioned below:-
- ICICI Bank Ltd, Middleton Street Branch, Kolkata 700071, West Bengal
- Account Name: KHORLO TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED
- Account Number: 355005000049
- RTGS / NEFT / IFSC /Code: ICIC0003550
Please check the rules of reservation & cancellation policy before booking. It is mandatory to carry any of the Identity cards (Voter Identity Card / Passport / PAN Card / Driving License / Photo ID card issued by Central / State Govt / Adhar Card). Both these will be examined at the time of check-in.