‘Dorjeling’ – better known to us as Darjeeling or Darjiling. Friendly people, breathtaking nature, green tea gardens and steep, winding roads are certainly among the impressions that a visitor to this corner of the world takes home with them. The steep hills of the Darjeeling district produce an aroma with an unique taste, therefore this exclusive commodity is named the ´Champagne` of tea. Only a tea obtained from one of the 87 tea gardens in Darjeeling is allowed to have this label.
Map Courtesy: teekampagne
Reservation: Khorlo Tours & Travels (Private) Ltd
We are officially approved by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. We are Registered with Department of Tourism, Government of West Bengal. Also we are a Authorised Marketing Agent (AMA) of West Bengal Tourism Development Corporation – WBTDC, & Benfish-in-Tourism Lodges)
- Sikkim Commerce House, 4/1 Middleton Street, Gr Flr, Kolkata 71, West Bengal.
- Send Whatsapp at: 9477484136
- Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.khorlo.in, http://www.bengallocal.in
Regarding Bank deposit please follow instructions as mentioned below:-
- ICICI Bank Ltd, Middleton Street Branch, Kolkata 700071, West Bengal
- Account Name: KHORLO TOURS & TRAVELS PRIVATE LIMITED
- Account Number: 355005000049
- RTGS / NEFT / IFSC /Code: ICIC0003550
Please check the rules of reservation & cancellation policy before booking. It is mandatory to carry any of the Identity cards (Voter Identity Card / Passport / PAN Card / Driving License / Photo ID card issued by Central / State Govt / Adhar Card). Both these will be examined at the time of check-in.